YMT (Youth Management Team)
Here at ESTEEM we believe that young adults should play a large part in the planning and running of our charity. Our Management Committee relies on feedback from ESTEEM’s youth team (the YMT – Youth Management Team) to make sure that what we do is in direct response to the needs of young adults. The YMT are an enthusiastic group of 14-26 year old volunteers who are committed to helping ESTEEM in supporting other young adults to make the most of their lives.
The role of the YMT:
- Represent young adults in the community
- Feedback to ESTEEM’s Management Committee & guide the direction of the charity
- Introduce and befriend young adults who come to ESTEEM
- Organise events to reach out to minority groups
- Promote ESTEEM and its work in the community
- Signpost young adults towards gaining 1:1 mentoring opportunities in areas around life goals, employment, education, volunteering & apprenticeships
Day to day jobs for the team:
Managing the roles of young adults within ESTEEM is important for the progress of our volunteers. The team meet at least once a week to make sure that each young adult who is involved with ESTEEM is achieving what they can from ESTEEM’s opportunities and its networks
When do we meet?
Thursdays from 5-7pm
Meet the team!